Athletic Sports Turkesterone
You may be aware of the potential for Turkesterone to support your muscle gain or fat loss goals. This comprehensive guide can help you determine if it is a suitable choice!
Turkesterone is an ecdysteroid, a type of steroid hormone found naturally in insects and some plants and water animals.
As its chemical structure is similar to androgens, a Turkesterone supplement is said to share some effects of testosterone, supporting muscle growth, recovery and athletic performance. Turkesterone is suitable both when wanting to gain muscle and lose weight.
- Have the most 'anabolic' ecdysteroid that can help you reach your goals naturally
- Support lean muscle gain via protein synthesis
- Help preserve muscle whilst dieting
- Aid power and strength - get ready for new PBs
- Enjoy superior recovery support to help you reach your body composition goals faster
- Aid endurance, so you can train at your peak for longer
- Support general health and wellbeing as an adaptogen
- No need for PCT (Post Cycle Therapy)
- No stress about testosterone suppression
- When combined with Hydroxypropyl-β-Cyclodextrin, Turkesterone becomes more bioavailable, providing superior results for your body
Each capsule of Turkesterone by Athletic Sports contains 500mg of Ajuga Turkestanica extract. You will take one cap twice per day. You can stack Turkesterone with your other Athletic Sports supplements.
How long does it take for Turkesterone to 'kick in'?
Though it will vary individually, by taking it as directed, you should see results within the first month. Since it does not suppress testosterone, you don't have to worry about cycling it or going through PCT.
- Ensure you are following a quality training and nutrition program- no supplement can replace poor habits!
- When starting a new supplement regime, consult with your medical practitioner.